Lash Extension Procedure
Before your appointment:
Please make sure your lashes are perfectly clean. Clean them the night before with oil free remover and a mild soap. This is to ensure the lash extensions bond correctly to the host lash.
At the day of your appointment:
At the initial consultation we will talk about the shape and look you desire. After we determine your desired look we can start lashing!
Your lash technician will clean your lashes once again to ensure they are free of any protiens and oils. They will then place hydrating gel pads under each eye on the top of your lower lower lashes to make sure they are out of the way while working on your top lashes. your eyes are to be kept closed the entire procedure.
Your lash technition will then work with their tweezers carefully applying the extentions to each individual lash using medical grade adhesive. The application takes roughly 2 hours to complete. Now is your time to just relax and listen to music, or take a nap!
After Care For Your Lash Extentions
To get the most out of your lash extentions please follow these simple steps:
1. Dont use water on your lashes for 24 hours
2. For a few days dont steam your face
3. If you do wear mascara on your lashes make sure it is a water base and remove it carefully
4. Same goes for if you wear eye shadow or eye liner, make sure it is a water based liner and powder and make sure you remove it before going to bed
5. After the 24 hour time period you may wash your lashes. We suggest standing under the shower head and letting the water run through your lashes, after be sure to pat them dry, do not rub
6. Do not pull on the lash extentions, they will fall out naturally as the lash grows
7. When using a face cream or oil please be carefull not to touch your lashes. Creams and oils will break down the bonding agent
Remember it is normal for one or two lashes to fall out each day. It is a natural proccess and will be more noticable now with the extentions. your extentions will fall out with your own lash as a new one grows in. When you come for your fill we will attach a new lash to your new grown in lashes.